Get around Amsterdam the easy way with the Amsterdam & Region Travel Ticket – a travel card that delivers carefree travel on public transport. Depending on the length of your stay, choose between 1, 2 or 3 day tickets, for € 19.50, € 28 or € 36.50 respectively. Make your way around the Dutch capital with a travel ticket that’s valid on trains, trams, buses and the metro.
See Amsterdam in a day
After you’ve got your transport sorted comes the fun part – deciding what you want to see. Luckily, the Amsterdam & Region Travel Ticket offers fuss-free travel across all public transport, meaning you don’t have to waste time in ticket queues. Simply use the Amsterdam & Region Travel Ticket to hop on a bus (or train, tram or the metro!) and you’re halfway there. Want to visit the Anne Frank House? Easy, with Tram 13 from Central Station. Onto the Heineken Experience? Make that Bus 170. With the Amsterdam Region Travel Ticket, staying longer than a day is easy. Simply choose a two or three day ticket, and the only thing you have to decide on is your itinerary.
Discover the city’s surrounds
If you’ve got a few days in Amsterdam, why not see what surrounds the capital? With two and three day Amsterdam & Region Travel Tickets, it’s easier than ever to see what lies beyond the city centre. Take Bus 391 to Zaanse Schans and step back in time to the old Dutch world of windmills and chocolate. Planning your trip in April? Use the Amsterdam & Region Travel Ticket and take Bus 858 straight from Schiphol Airport to visit the charming tulip fields of the Keukenhof. Or jump aboard the Sprinter Train to Zandvoort aan Zee and spend the day at the Dutch Coast. With an Amsterdam & Region Travel Ticket, nowhere is too hard to get to.
Save on travel costs
Say goodbye to single-use public transport tickets. With the Amsterdam & Region Travel Ticket, you can get access to the entire city and regional public transport network, in a single transaction. Save on time and transport costs with a one, two or three-day Amsterdam & Region Travel Ticket, and explore Amsterdam and its beautiful surrounds at your leisure.
- The ticket can be bought from NS counters, participating other carriers (EBS, Connexxion and GVB) and via third parties.
- 1-day (€ 19.50), 2-day (€ 28) and 3-day (€ 36.50) tickets are available
- Included is a handy map showing places of interest in and around Amsterdam
Available at the I Amsterdam Visitor Centres, selected hotels and campsites and ticket counters of the participating public transport companies, including:
- NS Tickets & Service Schiphol (open 24/7) and other train stations in Amsterdam and Amsterdam Region.
- GVB Tickets & Info: Amsterdam Central Station (Stationsplein), Bijlmer ArenA Station, Lelylaan Station & Zuid Station.
- EBS Tickets & Info: Amsterdam Central Station (IJ River side), Purmerend Tramplein, Edam bus station.
- Connexxion Tickets & Info: Schiphol Airport/Plaza (Bus Platform 9, open daily from 8.30 -17.30).
- I Amsterdam Visitor Centre.
- Amsterdam Central Station.
- Schiphol Airport, Arrivals 2 at Schiphol Plaza (Holland Tourist information)